The Dr. Michael Fain Memorial Endowment was established in October, 2020 by Mike’s wife, Laura and sons, Nicholas and Elliot. The purpose of the fund is to provide support to the Harold E. & Edna O. Heap/Robert K. Hofer Aquatic Center located in Brookville, Indiana.
Grants shall be used for the following purposes:
- To create and implement aquatic programs aimed at improving the health of the community
- To promote local swimming activities and competitions
- To encourage aquatic activities and exercise with the purpose of improving the health of the community
- To provide resources to children of low-income families so that a family’s lack of resources will not prohibit a child from enjoying the benefits of swimming and related activities
- To educate the community on the health benefits of swimming
- To help maintain existing facilities and equipment for the benefit of the community